Why donate through World Link?
Reasons to choose World Link Partners:
- On-site Experience: As the directors of World Link Partners we have lived and worked on-site in Guatemala for the past 5 years. This has provided on-site services that donors may not have access to on their own. We continue to own a home in Guatemala, travel there, we have worked with the project directors for several years, and have regular contact with them.
- Identification of Projects: Because we have lived on-site, we have had exposure to projects in Guatemala. We have witnessed up close the needs and what works and what does not.
- Project Monitoring: We monitor projects closely to insure accountability and transparency.
- Maintain Objectivity: Because World Link Partners does not manage our own projects, we have the freedom to look at numerous projects, and identify the one's we consider the most needed, appropriate and effective. This insures greater objectivity, maintains flexibility, and allows freedom to discontinue support if there is a concern.
- Donor Commitment: World Link maintains a commitment to its donors, and keeps them appraised of the disbursement of their contributions and progress of projects they support.
- Visit the Projects Yourself: World Link encourages donors to travel to Guatemala and visit the projects they provide support for. World Link will make all the necessary arrangements.
- Unprecedented 95%: 95% of the contribution goes to project support, only 5% is utilized for promotion, website and on-line expenses.
- Volunteer Staff: All of our staff are volunteers (or the salary is paid by CHOICE Humanitarian) .